February 6, 2014

4-Hour Body Diet

It's a new year, and I still haven't lost as much weight as I would like. I think it's time to take some action!

Current weight: ~117 pounds
Goal weight: Under 110 pounds

Follow the 4-Hour Body Diet:
Eat proteins - eggs and lean meat
Eat legumes - beans beans beans
Eat vegetables - all kinds
Eat nuts (small quantities)
No carbs
No fruit
No deep fried foods
No soda or fruit juice
No dairy or soy (except a little bit in coffee)
Drink plenty of water and tea
Only alcohol allowed is red wine
Saturdays are my day off where I can eat anything
Try to walk at least 30 mins per week

As with any structured diet, I make some exceptions so I don't go crazy:
Oatmeal is allowed for breakfast
Up to 1 bagel per week
Up to 2 fruits per week
Up to 1 cup of boba per week
Rules do not apply when sick

I've realized that when I eat healthier, I don't crave junk food or deep-fried things very much. I'm not sure if I'll be able to cut out carbs completely, but I will give it a shot.

Hopefully I can lose the weight by springtime so I can start buying cute summer clothes. Wish me luck!

1 comment: